<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6399191931577569046?origin\x3dhttp://uniquelyme-singrui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're always on my mind ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SINGRUI. Pronounced similar to STINGRAY but I don't live in the ocean and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic and, abit of Tahoma but i love YOU the most. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Green, Pink and Gray. Not much of Yelllow. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all. oh wait! my D.O.B is 7 feb'96. presents are allowed. infact, there should be presents right? :D

bold underlined strikethrough italic

since 17.11.10

Mediabox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

BIGBANG
KPOP
Cinema: Watch Clash of The Titans!
get the subjects that i want!
friends to stay together~
stay happy! w/ you! :D


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

`SHUQUNITES.
ANGELINE
EDNA
FARAH
HUIXIN<333
KAIYI
SHIXUAN
VANESSA<3
VIVIAN
XUENING
YONGQUAN
ZHENHAO<3
`HUAYIANS:.&.:`SENIORS
CHERYL
CHONGSING
DINGCHENG
ELISA
ENTENG
HUANGYU'senior
HUIYIN
KAHAO'senior<33
ICE
JIANRI'senior<33
JOLIN
JUNRONG
KAUNGHTET<33
LINGYIN
MEISHAN
PHYUCYN<33
QUEENA<33
SHARON<33
SHITING'senior
SINYI
STEFANIE
WAILWIN<3
WEIJIE<333
WEILUN'korkor<333
YINGBEI
YINGYING
YONGZHENG'senior<33
ZIJIE'kor<33
ZUHUI'senior
`RELATIVES.
ANNELISA<333
JIALING<33
QIANHUI<33
`OTHERS.
1E2'092E2'10
PeiGen
Shirley

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ October 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GLEE JUST SEDUCE ME EACH DAY!
LOL. but people from there like all damn evil.
but they come together somehow. randomly.
and it's.. cool. O_O
AND DAMNED MOTOROLA!
i went playing in the rain.
WHILE my phone is in my bag! AND..
I'M SURE MY BAG IS WATERPROOOOF!
and the battery got wet! SOMEHOW. damned.
so cannot use. ==" now using samsung. :D
laggy~ phones i use are never fast working. =="
like seriously. LOL
this few days i like pig ehhs!
keep wan sleep. LOL.
then like will never feel contented w/ the hours i spent sleeping. =="
LOL. and so,
let's heck care sleeeping.
so, TODAY WAS ORAL.
and.. ==" the picture is about two middle aged women arm-wrestling in kampung.
==" i was like... wtf. =="
and i smiled like a retard to the cher. =="
WTFFFFFF! totally retared looking. =="
i smiled and nod. =="
i smiled! WTFFF!
RETARDED! I WILL GO OFF NOW.
OHYA. ILOVEYOU.!
i feel retared. =="
ohh well! :D i really do!
ok la! byebye liao.

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:53 PM